National Quality Improvement (inc. Clinical Audit) Network (N-QI-CAN) brings together the regional clinical audit / effectiveness networks from across England. There are 13 regional clinical audit/effectiveness networks all of whom have representatives attending our quarterly N-QI-CAN meetings. Wales and Northern Ireland are also represented on the group to enable sharing of good practice and collaborative working.
The group has two Officers: the Chair and General Secretary and one Non-Officer position: Communications Facilitator.
N-QI-CAN’s strategic objectives are:
- To work with and provide a (national and regional) voice for staff working in clinical audit and quality improvement in organisations who commission/ provide care to health care to NHS patients and social care.
- Support Regional Network Chairs and relevant others in the development of regional networks
- Engage, influence and be a point of contact for key organisations such as HQIP
- Support the development of national clinical audit
- Work to align clinical audit, quality improvement and improvement science
N-QI-CAN is on twitter https://twitter.com/nqican